Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nothing in life is for certain, and I am resigned to the fact that I cannot take things for granted and expect things to remain the same. While it is nice to have a pollyanna approach to life's issues, the reality is that nothing is forever and nothing remains the same. That, I do not forget.
So I let myself to go with the flow and allow myself to be pleasantly surprised.

I have had many pleasant surprises over the past few months and this morning was no exception. I broke the news to her and braced myself for a violent reaction. To my astonisment, she took it well and was very cool about it. By taking the plunge and telling her, I feel an incredible lightness in my heart.

Something miraculous is at work here and I am basking in the glory of it at long last.

No comments: