Thursday, September 06, 2007

Nabei... Slid off my seat after paying the bill and landed on my ass. So shy man... I sprang up like a deer and laughed it off hehehe:) P.T had a good laugh out of it, but so did I heh. Just one of those days. eh?

But having said that, I have been having a wonderful time meeting up some of my friends over the past 2 days., particularly tonight. My hot date was with my beloved batch girl, P.T, who has left the airline recently. There was lotsa laughter and much to share, the same good old times that I miss. The night ended on a very pleasant note which lingered on after we parted ways.

The 4km run after I came back from town was much needed. I am off to bed now, gotta wake up to get ready to fly to Beijing in 2 hours' time.

1 comment:

jpt said...

u go gal! i'm so happy n excited for u.... =) i wish u ALL the best n i just know u will be blessed... like u said, when u r totally certain of something, u'll be unstoppable, u will just be guided to what ur heart desires.... =)

it was a lovely evening w u gal!... hehe...
hugssss

* u were really quick as a deer!! hahahahha *
=P