Wednesday, September 05, 2007

This morning, I received some news that will enable me to plan my next step. Now, I will have a huge decision to make that will change my whole life in years to come. There is no comfort zone to speak of until many years later and only, if I make it through. Sometimes, I wonder where I find the courage to proceed up to this stage where before, I was so afraid of change and the possibility of failure and hardship. This will be a tough journey but I know I will not be alone. I only know that when you find a purpose in your life, you do not let it go. The destination is in sight, but it is the journey that counts and defines your life.

There is a time for everything and the time is now. The events leading up to this have fallen into place so seamlessly that it is more than just a mere coincidence. I am in awe and at a loss for words, yet I am strangely calm and my mind is at peace. God has provided me in ways that are far more than what I have asked for. Whatever the outcome, it will be the best for me. I keep that faith.

A girl who dares to dream big. Dreams to come true, eventually, if you believe in it hard enough.

No comments: