Friday, September 28, 2007

My journey to work, the time when I sit for take-off and landing and the time before I sleep, is my quiet time with the Lord. For days and weeks, I prayed for guidance and sought for answers. Yesterday, I got an insight to yet, another revelation. What appears apparent, is not always as simple as what it seems.

In my excitement at all that has been happening, I have neglected to consider a few things and look at the bigger picture. I realized that I have forgotten my true reasons of wanting to embark on this journey in the first place. My fear of not having any progress in my life is overwhelming and I have grown tired of packing up and going away. Today, it all came back to me and I understand enough to plan the next step.

I spent my time well yesterday. I had the great priviledge of hanging out and talking to someone that I truly respect and admire, the one who has inspired me. Through her and her friend, I got a lot of answers. It was as if the Lord spoke to me through them. I will pray for ways to facillitate my next move, to be revealed to me. The journey is not going to be an easy one, but I believe in it enough to go ahead.

No comments: