Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ah well, I cannnot leave just yet, gotta wait for the results to be out in another 2 weeks or so before I can go. Just as well, whether I am here or in Perth now or later, it does not really make a difference. So I am happy either way.

I know I have cleared this final hurdle in Singapore, I am just waiting for it to be official. Then I will embark on yet another, challenging new phase, one which I will find a whole lot more exciting. I am all geared up for it and I will start doing some light reading and familiarize myself with the procedures to prepare myself.

Today, I decided to give myself a break from my daily run to let my muscles rest. I absolutely love the rush of adrenaline and power when I am running. My usual routine feels easier, but it was never a challenge to begin with, except to start on it after a long hiatus. I need to push myself even further. That, I will do tomorrow.

No comments: