Friday, June 27, 2008

Poor Nicky Cha, he is one sought after hot dog. He is devious crook when it comes to bullying me and my mama into giving him food and bringing him for a walk. However, when my neighbour's Golden Retriever tried to rape him the other day, I could see the look of puzzled innocence in his eyes. It's weird because they are both male and he only goes for my Nicky Cha.

Even at home, he is not spared. When he is lying down, minding his own business, Miko would come up to him, grab him from the side and hump him. She also has this weird fetish of sitting on his nose when he is sleeping. Wassup with that man!?!

I cannot believe it, 7 years old and zero instinct to reproduce. Even male dogs that have been sterilized still try and get funky sometimes. The only thing he knows is to bark up a storm when he wants to get his way, or offer me his paw in exchange for food. I will surely miss my dogs and their antics when it is time for me to leave.

Oh well, need to get my preparations done early. I need a new pair of running shoes. The ones I have, have lost their ability to absorb impact and is causing my knee to hurt when I run. I want to run at least 3 times a week to keep fit. So having said that, other than a few irritating people who pop up every now and then to annoy me, life is good. There is no looking back now.

No comments: