Monday, June 09, 2008

I have just one gripe... I swear if anyone asks me how my studies are going one more time, I will scream. Please understand that it can get quite annoying having to answer the same question over and over again, especially if it is being used as a conversation starter.

When I am not doing anything, I spend quite a fair bit of my time mulling over my life. My priorities have changed ever since I embarked on this journey of faith. Gone is the need to impress, possess material things and indulge in worldly pleasures. Other than training, all that matters now are my relationships with God, family, Viv and my friends.

Life is boring but it is good, I am happiest when I am in love and life is simple. Though, the biggest highlight of my day is talking to Viv and washing my dogs' backsides, it is good enough for me.

One thing I have come to realize, it is easier for others to share your sorrow than your joy. Not many people will give two hoots and really feel happy for you if your life is going well. But for some strange, twisted reason, people are more willing rally by your side to share your pain and burden.

Well, whatever it is, my posts are getting boring because there is nothing much for me to blog about. I am just counting down the days to my departure for Perth and there, I will have a million poot things waiting for me.

=)

No comments: