Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas this year will be a lot more interesting and meaningful than the previous years. It is nice to finally feel the spirit of Christmas, after being numb to the occasion for so long. Perhaps I did something differently, I gave something a little more than just a gift from the store.

There has been a positive flurry of activity in my life and I now greet each day with refreshed optimism. Recently, someone whom I got back in touch with all of a sudden has advised not to share my career plans with people. It is an advice I will heed as I am honestly very tired of talking about it and I feel I do not need to answer to people whom I am not very close to, especially not the process.

So that being that, my post is short and sweet. I am off to bed as I have a long day tomorrow.

No comments: