Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wide awake at 2.39am in the morning. All that activity going on in my head these few days is keeping me vigil. When I do fall asleep eventually, the dreams that I have been having of late punctuates my slumber, robbing me of quality sleep.

By chance, I came to know about something that I am not quite happy about. As much as I feel like being an irrational bitch, I have to keep my cool and play my cards right. However, I am going to have to put my foot down with regards to this, as far as I am concerned, whatever is past is done dusted and should stay buried. To put it mildly, I do not give a flying fuck about the history, but should the past encroach into the present, I have every right to know and put a stop to it, diplomatically.

I promise to be nice.

No comments: