Friday, December 04, 2009


A lone picture in my blog of many words... I had my graduation tonight and finally obtained my wings. It is more than a just a recognition for having successfully completed my course, to me, it signifies all the odds I have overcome and that my dreams are about to become a reality. It is my personal symbol of faith, hope and freedom.

Though the poorly-tailored college blazer I had to wear did not do justice to my frame and was totally unflattering on all counts, I was glad that the 2 of the people I love most were with me to share this important occasion.

5 comments:

Your avid reader said...

Wow! Sweet success!Maybe you can return to the skies next year? (:

KinK said...

Congratulations Vanessa!!! =)

Finally,your dream have become a reality.Bear in mind though that those wings are just the start of a new beginning! What comes next is entirely up to you. Hope you catch your dream job real soon!

Hold fast to it and soar above the rest always!

As always, cheers and have a great day ahead!

Vanessa said...

Yep hopefully! I am keeping the faith!:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats..what is this wing? looks like you have gotten a flying licence. am i right? or from some universities?


regards,
blog reader

Vanessa said...

Thank you! Yep, that's right. :)