Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yes, I admit that I do get bothered by the small stuff every now and then, and today is one of those days. Inconsiderate behavior is one thing I have little tolerance for and any encounter with it causes the bitch in me to rear its ugly head, well almost.

I hate it when people refuse to move to the back of a crowded bus while other people are waiting to board. Even more annoying to me is when some people lean their whole body against the pole in a MRT train during peak hours, while surrounding commuters grasp gingerly at whatever they can hold on to. All these things happening in one day is enough to make a matter as trivial as forgetting to inform me when lunch plans are cancelled, piss me off.

Snooty people irritate the hell out of me too, though the irony is I do have an aloof disposition as well.

Ah well, fuck it all, just wanted to rant. Now that I am done, I have a Christmas gathering to look forward to this evening.

1 comment:

KinK said...

I can perfectly empathise with that. I just shouted at an auntie today who pushed me on my back when we were all getting off the MRT.

I must say the stunned look on her face was most satisfying. And so was the appreciative smile on some of the other fellow passengers' faces.