Saturday, March 05, 2005

All that running is doing wonders for my mood:) I actually feel good about myaelf now, feel more alert and I have more energy to do things. I can go to the gym in an extremely shitty mood and leave with a smiling face after I do some cardio hehe:)

I met up with my dearest babe, Nicole, for a long run. The sun was killing me and having recovered from an asthma attack, I wasn't sure I could run in that kinda weather but I did. Quite an achievement since I usually only run at night or, at the gym:) The both of us may wanna participate in a half-marathon at the end of the year for fun...

I was damn pissed with myself for absent-mindedly arranging for a driving lesson on the day I touched down. I totally forgot about it until my instructor called. Now I have to pay for a lesson I didn't attend... I was just too freaking tired to rush down and have a half an hour or 15 min lesson. Might as well just forget it sheesh...

5 more months til my piano exam... at least I realize there's still hope as long as I am disciplined from now on... Gonna do my practice today... I'll be changing my look soon, will update more on it:)

Don't look forward to going to Sydney tommorrow even though it is a night flight. A person that I totally do not have respect for is doing that flight. I do not respect people, supposedly *gasp* 'leaders', who just perform lip service and don't guide the new crew and don't work. The ones who look the most friendly in the briefing room before the flight turn out to be the worst fucking pricks arounds. I swear to God. Now I always go on flight expecting the worst case scenario and let muself be pleasantly surprised haha:) I will never forget my 3rd solo flight to London because of one of the shitheads doing the flight tomorrow. That fucking wanker...

Gotte go now, nice lovely weather for tanning. Oh well, have a great weekend everyone:)

No comments: