Monday, March 14, 2005

Yesterday, one of my best gal friends, Julz got married... It felt so surreal seeing her walk down, looking resplendent and gorgeous in her blue and gold wedding costume. I was all choked up with emotion, I can't help it... I was just so happy for her:) It's hard to believe that the babe I used to bitch and hang out with back in NYP is someone's wife now... It is one of those realizations that just hit you and sends you reeling... whoa... Anyhoo, they are meant for each other, I can feel it, they look perfect together:) Julz, if you are reading this, you have all my blessings and I wish you and Adie everlasting love and happiness:)

Jude sums it up best in her most recent blog posting, love is in the air. Yep, it sure is:) Lotsa happy couples around, around me that is. Today's the 14th, it is a special day for me and it marks the 2 1/2 years my baby and I are together... How time flies... From the time I first I laid my eyes on him, til now... the memories are just flitting past, putting a smile on my face:) I've always heard that the best things in life come unexpected, it's oh so true... someone said to me, it's the things that come along at the wrong time that make all the difference. Thought-provoking words indeed...

Gonna have to see a doctor later... I experienced such bad tummy aches since yesterday that I cancelled my driving lessons. Gotta get well enough to attend the first day of business class training tomorrow. I'll be seeing all my batch people again... yay!:)

3 comments:

alhnom said...

Cheers to you and Beng as well, Van! May you both find urselves in each other. ;>

Anonymous said...

2 years 6 months, 9 hundreds and 11 days, 21864 hours, 1311840 minutes, 78710400s. My love for you only increases.

BB. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Dat's so sweet gerl :) Thanks for coming to my wedding ya. All the best to you and Beng! ;) ... Julz