Saturday, March 19, 2005

It's been some time since I last blogged... The 4 days of training really sapped my energy... I can't believe that I have no time to do anything else! I can finally heave a sigh of relief now that it is all over... Yesterday was just one of those days where everything that can go wrong, goes wrong. Don't you just hate it when it happens?

I woke up at 4am to read up on my notes... 4 freaking am mind you... and yet I was so late I had to book for a cab in advance...

I tried to read through my notes but i couldn't concentrate so I slowly took my time to get ready to go. I wanted to wear this pink skirt that I've never worn before. Hiao (vain) lah... I rummaged through all my clothes but I just could not find a top to go with my skirt. The only ones I had were either too skimpy or just inappropriate. So anyhoo... I gave up... wanted to wear a white skirt but something stopped me, so I wore black pants instead.

I spent like a total of $40 plus on cab yesterday... yep... it's crazy... I don't take cabs if I can help it... but I had no other choice. So I managed to get to the training centre on time, but I did not study at all... still I managed to pass the test.

Then right after the test... it came... that time of the month for gals... I was like FUCK... I was so glad I wore black pants... it would have been a disaster if I had worn white... a major one. I had to take a cab back... sheesh... I feel so bloated and uncomfortable, I'm just thankful I do not have bad cramps...

I have not been sleeping well for the past few nights and it is starting to show... I have been slacking on my running coz I do not have the time and energy... even worse is my piano practice... I did not practise at all this week... feeling damn guilty about it... :(

Tomorrow's the moment of truth... my first training flight on Business Class to Tokyo... I am damn worried about it. It's like starting out over again. I hope I don't screw up.

I'm gonna read up on my work today, catch up on my rest, running and quality time with my baby... have not had a proper conversation with him for some time.

Ooh... I signed up for this athletic meet in SQ just for fun hehe:) I miss those days when I was sprinting competitively... More reason to train up! I guess I will feel much better once I repay my sleep debt and when that time of the month is over... Til then...

No comments: