Thursday, March 31, 2005

Decisions... Have you ever been in an unfortunate situation where you are the one who has to make a tough decision? One that affects your life, and the parties involved, in a big way? I chose to make such a decision last night, a painful one at that. I ended my relationship of 2 1/2 years.

Someone once told me, sometimes, it is hard to do the right thing. I thought a lot about it, those words are so true. If only things could be simpler, if only it could be easier... But the reality is, it just isn't. It never is...

There is just so much more I want to say but I'll just leave it at that. I hope I am doing the right thing... It took me so long to find the courage, to leave my comfort zone and to go on deceiving myself that things will work out eventually... He hates me now and I don't blame him. I wish that he'll look back one day and that he'll understand why... It is not about another guy, it never is. In fact, I just do not want to be in another relationship for some time. I am just so so weary, so tired...

I hate being the villian. I hate being the one who has to make this decision. It is like a part of me has died... If I didn't put in any effort at all, it wouldn't have lasted so long, wouldn't it? I appear strong, emotionally, to most people. Afterall, they will never see helpless despair and the silent tears that I shed deep inside...

3 comments:

3xPro said...

Sorry to hear that your relationship ended.

It'll take some time (ugh, a lot) and then, I hope, you'll find someone special to you.

alhnom said...

oh babe,hang in there ya? *hug*

Vanessa said...

Thanks guys... I will be ok in no time, just numb for now. *hugz*