Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I am feeling god damn sorry for myself... :( Spent the night coughing my guts out... My adominal muscles are now aching so much from all that coughing. Even my shoulder blades and collar bones are not spared from the pain either. I got another 2 days' MC from the doctor yesterday coz I was not fit for duty. That's a total of 4 days of medical leave. The doctor said I will take about a week to recover... I have been sick for 2 weeks already! I really can't wait to get better, so I can resume my normal routine.

At least I eat a lot less when I am ill and I don't have cravings for junk food;p What's weird though, I don't find myself getting any slimmer. I thought most people usually lose a lot of weight when they are sick? How come it ain't happening to me?!?:( Not fair.

Poor poor Vanny... *sigh*

I think I shall try to cheer myself up by buying stuff. Oooh, lookie what I found!





Prismatic stained glass butterfly, oh so pretty!



I am in love with this:)




Simply gorgeous...





Another fantastic design:)



<


Intricate butterfly in pink crystals, I love butterflies:)




Yet another butterfly design, I like it better than the previous one because of the enamel butterfly...




So cute!


I want them all! Hahahahaha:)

No comments: