Monday, June 27, 2005

I could not get out of bed this morning... I feel like I pulled every muscle in my body. fortunately my mommy came to check on me. She gave me my painkillers and turn off the air-conditioning. I could only sit up after the medicine took its effect. Well, at least the fever's gone now, a good sign that the inflammation is subsiding. I am still coughing like anything and that sucks big time coz my sides feel like splitting everytime that happens.:(

I am feeling so helpless and unhappy... can you blame me? I have not been well for the past 2 weeks or so. The only consolation is that I have is that there are people who really care about me... I am grateful for that. I received a sweet message this morning... I was pleasantly surprised and it put a smile on my face:)

That's all for now, I need to rest a little more. I really hope I get better soon... It is killing me:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dun overworked urself babe...Hav as much gd rest as you can *hugz* Tk ca babe ... Julz