Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm sorry but this is gonna be one boring entry with no pictures coz I am too lazy and I don't have the time and patience to put up any.

I have pictures I took in Paris but coz I look like shit in all of them, I'm contemplating against it. haha:)

6 more days til I turn 22... For now, I'll delude myself and enjoy being 21 for until my birthday. Gosh, do I feel old... It seems like just yesterday that I was 18, then abruptly the realization hits you that you are freaking 22! Woah... whatever happened in the space of 4 years?

I am gonna have small quiet celebrations with the people I love most in my life. I have never believed in huge birthday bashes. Even my 21st birthday was spent quietly but it was meaningful. I do not like not being able to focus my full attention on my friends and family. Anyway, I actually dislike entertaining people and I'm too lazy to plan anything hehehehe;p

I hardly have time to blog as much lately. The past week has been a whirlwind of events. It's too personal for me to blog about it but it involves the matters of the heart. To that person, I am glad our lives touched at some point or another, albeit briefly. The impact you have made in my life is more prominent than you can imagine... That's all I'll say for now.

Ok, I'm in a fucking shitty mood now but I'll still put on my smile for work. Like this, :D. A good friend of mine once told me, when you feel down, a smile can lift your spirits. I find it works for me so it's great advice.

I really enjoyed my time in Paris. And no. I did not get any LV, or Chanel or Gucci for that matter;p I will blog more about it when I get back from Perth. Might upload a few of the pictures I took there. Bleah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always remember your birthday because its a holiday here. :) I hope you will be home on the 19th!

I turn a quarter-century this year. I don't mind though. I think aging (and watching others age) is fun. You get to see your own body change so much. I'm a big fan of change. Don't you always feel better when you rearrange the furniture in your room or get a new haircut?

I think that if someone could be "21 forever" like many people wish they were, they'd get bored of themselves pretty fast ;)

cheer up :)

Anonymous said...

heY vanny! or suyin? or km's sis? haha..

rite.. i'll always remember ur birthday eh? it falls on the same day as mine.
u're 22 now.. but u've been through the age of 18,19,20,21... so there's nothing to regret at all!=P but u probably love ur life now rite?!

anyways. here's a birthday song for u in advance
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to vanessa
happy birthday to u!!!!!!!!!
***fireworks*****

alrite take care! i'll be partying e next few days hahaaa.. geminis are party lovers ya?=p

hugs
cheerios;)