Tuesday, June 21, 2005

This entry concludes my 22nd birthday on 19th June 2005. It has got to be the most memorable and meaningful birthday in all my 22 years.:) No, I did not have a big bithday bash or a wild drinking session get myself sloshed. My idea of a quality celebration is when it is spent with different groups of people all closest to my heart. I would like to thank everyone for all their birthday wishes and for making it so special for me in all its simplicity.:) Especially to the one who put in all the effort to give me the most beautiful memories of my birthday...:)

That aside, I have been sick since I came back from Perth on the 16th til now. It started with a sore throat and a hacking cough, then I lost my voice on the 17th and I had an asthma attack yesterday. Was wheezing the whole day and I had difficulty breathing. I was sick throughout the duration of my birthday celebrations. Screw the fucking weather...

I have not been running for a week!!!:( When I was feeling well, I could run for an hour at a moderate pace and still have a conversation while running. Now, I get breathless just climbing a flight of stairs. Even standing at the taxi queue makes me feel faint. I HATE feeling so sick and weak and lethargic:( I can't wait to get better so I can get back to my normal routine.

Speaking of taxis... if you wanna flag a cab, don't wait at the taxi stand from 11.30pm to 11.55pm. Trust me on this. You can wait for half an hour and all the cabs will miraculously appear at the stroke of midnight. Heh...

Enough blogging for now, I need to prepare to go for work. Fortunately it's just a jakarta turn. Short and sweet. I can handle it.

Before I go, click here for some pictures.

No comments: