Thursday, June 30, 2005

Aside from the fact that my head hurts and my eyes are gonna pop out of their sockets from all that coughing, I feel like I've almost totally recovered... YAY!!!!!!!!:D

When I was in primary school and secondary school, I always hoped to get sick so I'd have an excuse not to go to school. It hardly happened though, much to my disappointment hehe:) Now, when I DO NOT want to fall sick, I fall sick in a major way. Like the time I had to be hospitalized for tonsillitis for 3 nights when I was still under probation. I do not ever wanna go through all that suffering ever again. So, I must be a good gal now. Eat plenty of fruits and veggies, exercise, watch my diet, eat my multi-vitamins and most importantly, have ample rest. Which means I will try not to be too obliging to other people at the expense of my rest. I shall not try to be a heroine and attempt to do more than what my body can handle.

I will start running again tomorrow morning if I am not activated for flight. Finally!!! Nothing too ambitious though, just half an hour or so:) Jeannie will be joining me if she can wake up hehe:)

I will now listen to Jessica and go to sleep. (Thanks for your concern gal)*hugz*:)
Later peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you are starting to feel better :)

It's uncanny how many times you've gotten sick in the time that I've known you. It's definately more than you're due. Poor girl!

jpt said...

good girl.... =)
remember to get plenty of rest n u'll be fine in no time at all gal... =)