Sunday, June 26, 2005

I am in so much pain that my muscles protest in agony everytime I make a movement. Even something as simple as lifting my legs up or walking requires a huge effort. I was shivering the whole of last night and had a really high fever throughout the night. The worst are the wheezing and the hacking coughs. I am forced to double up in pain whenever I have to cough. :( I am thoroughtly, thoroughly miserable...

I have been sick for almost 2 weeks now. Just as I was recovering from my asthma attack last week, I had another one, even more severe than the last. On top of that, I have a viral infection that's causing the fever and the aching pains. I had to miss the 2nd day of the company's annual sports meet today... I was supposed to run the 100m even and the 4x100m relay, both my pet events. I attended the first day of the sports meet yesterday. I placed 3rd in both the long jump and the 200m events I took part in. Not too bad, considering my condition.

I am still contemplating whether to report sick for tomorrow's flight to Melbourne. The doctor gave me so much medicine and 2 days' MC. I guess if I am still not well by tonight, I won't work.

Oh my poor poor head... I think I need to sleep some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude,gotta watchout for yourself! lavish yourself with your favourite food,it always help to stay happy by munching your fave bites!

before you know it,you are up and running again! Cheers!

have a good week! :)