Thursday, June 23, 2005

I don't believe this... 44 sessions that's gonna go to waste... How am I gonna use up 44 sessions by the 5th of July? *sigh* I will write a letter to Amore Fitness and try and talk to them for an extension. I will never allow this to happen to me again. Sheer waste of money. God. Kicking myself now...I would have gone more often... if the classes weren't so yawn-inducing.

I don't think I can do Yoga or Pilates, just not my thing. I need something faster and more exhilarating and I love to sweat it out. In short, I need my intensive cardiovascular workout. I shall stick to my running routine and combat classes in the future. Well, I still have my California Fitness membership to fall back on. That had better not go to waste.

Oh I did my grocery shopping after Yoga class just now. I now know what it feels like to carry a bag of rice and walk around. So now I'll be prepared to carry chocolates worth the weight of a bag of rice and walk in the freezing cold. Oh yes, I'm gonna enjoy this. HAH.

Time to work, Bangkok should be fun.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

It is the first time I am rostered for this hehehe:) Yeah I will enjoy myself, I have very fond memories the last time I was there on holiday:)

Anonymous said...

Gosh...you made me miss Bangkok too! ... Julz