Monday, November 07, 2005

My turnaround flight to Bali yesterday was more interesting than usual... one of the senior crew that I did not work with took one look at me and said that I was positively glowing. I thought he was talking about my skin but he wasn't. He was actually talking about the aura every person has about them. Apparently, good fortune will come my way in the next 3-6 months. He also told me a lot of things which was pretty accurate...

It is a peace of mind to know that at least I'll be experiencing positive things to come. Whether it is psychological or whether it is real, who the hell cares, as long as it makes me happy and relaxed, I'll believe whatever I want.

Some issues that were bugging me the past few days have sorted itself out. Not all of it, but at least I don't have a headache about it anymore. I had a good talk with my baby, things are ok for now... I am glad.

Would like to blog more but I'm meeting Judy and Jon for lunch. I'm actually looking forward to going to work tonight, even though I'm going to Shanghai haha:)

Til then.

No comments: