Saturday, November 12, 2005

Watch me die. I came back at freaking 7am in the morning, woke up at 12pm and now I can't get back to sleep. I am reporting for Auckland at 6.30pm today and I got to work throughout the night. I feel tired just thinking about it. Auckland, by the way, is not an easy flight to do at all. It is perpetually always a full load, long flight time and very little rest.

Sigh.

I already feel a little depressed reporting for this flight.

Anyhoo, I went to Gotham Penthouse with my babes Veena, Huiling and Veena's friend, Mia. It was my first time there and it'll be my last. The R&B they play just doesn't do it for me. Nah uh. Still, the company was good and that was all that mattered.

Ah well, gonna go do my 30 minutes of cardio now. Hopefully, that'll perk me up. I am seeing results hahaha:)

I miss my babes Nicole, Julie and Judy. Have not seen you gals in a long long time. I hope you gals miss me too:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed u 2 babe...We'll gonna do our catching up @ my house on Thurs 17th night okies...Hugz! Julz

alhnom said...

ya ya i missed u both!

Ranz said...

Hi Vanessa ,
Happen to stumble into your blogsite & I think U write really well . Always enjoy reading your entries .
Now that I got my blog up and about , do U think I can link U up ? Please pretty please . *with pleading puppy eyes* Hehehe .
Cheers .

Vanessa said...

Jude and Julz: I'll see you gals today!!! *hugz*

Ranz: Thank you:) It'll be my pleasure if you do! Let me know your blog address so I can link you up too. Cheers!:)