Sunday, November 27, 2005

Yo I'm back! Have not slept for the past 25 hours...

I was up to the same old crazy shit again. Touched down from Tokyo,changed and went down to Liquid Room. It sucked tonight... the freaking place was so jam packed I could barely move. I really did not enjoy myself at all. Except, of course, for the company of my babe, Veena:)

I am now clearing my e-mail after being away for 4 days, when I saw this link.

My resolve to never EVER get drunk remains strong, if not stronger. Anyhoo, I hardly get drunk nowadays.

I shall reserve my harshest comments to myself heh. I wish I had been there to see the show though;p It would have been interesting to watch.

Crashed and burnt out. See ya peeps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh! I didn't know they allow such acts in M.W!!

Anonymous said...

Anyway good to read you are up and running fine & having a good time!!
Seasons' greetings in advance! :)

Vanessa said...

Thanks Chendol:) Same to you! Good to hear from you again!

Anonymous said...

Read somewhere (http://rockson.blogspot.com) that the lady featured in the pix is actually transsexual.