Monday, March 20, 2006

Everyone, I am totally floored. Fuck, even that is an understatement.



His name is JerryC. I am so absolutely captivated by this guy that I am at a loss for words. I can just watch his fingers working the guitar strings all day.

His talent is simply phenomenal. His heartfelt rock rendition of a classic like Cannon in D by Pachebel is in my opinion, nearly flawless. Every note he plays on the guitar reverberates emotion. The chord variations, key changes towards the end, everything... sheer musical genius. He took my breath away lah and he is just a kid. What an irony...

I also know people who are just as musically talented as him. Surpasses my normal talent anytime. Life is not that fair afterall eh?

Anyhoo, I think I am in love. *swoon*

4 comments:

alhnom said...

With this chap whose face u can barely see? Babe, I hope not! Haha, just teasing ya. But I agree, this is pure talent eh. Will send u a copy of the audio file, if I can find it. Lol ;p

Vanessa said...

It doesn't matter, I'm just enamored, with his musical skills and talent that is. Don't you worry babe:)

And if you do get hold of the audio file, please do!

Anonymous said...

hey, shahrin here. cool website. i went to youtube and saw his clip. i manage to get the audio clip, will send you online. =)

Vanessa said...

Hey Shahrin! Thanks for dropping by hehehe:) I can't wait to get the audio clip!!!

Send me. send me, send me!!!

;p