Wednesday, March 15, 2006

There is nothing quite like a good dose of heavy-duty cough syrup to send you right to bed. Today is a better day although I'm feeling drowsy from all that medication.

I don't want to talk about how I feel anymore. Not at this moment anyway. I am just going retreat into the innermost crevices of my being and fuck it, just let things be. I will have stop having expectations of people because unknowingly, some of them have let me down in more ways than one.

[*Jude: If you're reading this entry babe, I don't mean you;) In case you're wondering...]

I'll just fuck it and forgive them for it anyway since they have no clue and it is not fair for me to be unhappy with them... But when I am in a more generous and understanding mood that is. Right now, I am feeling very unreasonable. So there. Hah.

Nabei lah. Men... they just don't get it. Piss me off one by one.

Anyhoo, I am really looking forward to my trip to Perth tonight:) I have a good feeling about it. I hope I am right.

3 comments:

alhnom said...

thanks for the reassurance babe. i think i know who u're referring to..like i say, men have balls blocking their brains ;p

BBIguana said...

babe.. you WILL enjoy ur trip to perth!!!
Take care...
Cheers!
Vinny ;)

Vanessa said...

Jude: Anytime babe:) Well babe, as it has been said, can't live with them, can't live without them... Miss you my dear. Talk to you soon. *hugz*

bbiguana: I definately did:) I was not disappointed!