Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Was just watching the video clip of that mysterious guy playing Canon Rock again. Nabei, he is just fantabulous lah... *happy sigh* If he lived in Singapore, I'd stalk him wahahahahhaa!;p

To refresh your memory:



I made a mistake. The original composer is JerryC but this guy is not him. Thanks to Shahrin, I got the audio clip hehe:) But they are 2 different guitarists so this guy remains a mystery. I love the way he plays, every not is so clean and clear, he really has his technique down pat man. Oooh, he's my hero lah... ;) (Am I swooning again? heh heh heh)

Being a closet nerd, I have been spending my time reading. The latest book I am reading is The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. It is about how the little things can make a big difference. It has a lot of marketing elements in it. He talks about how the social dynamics in everyday occurances build up, tip, cross a threshold and create a phenomenon. It is a very interesting study on social behavior can cause a 'butterfly effect'. To illustrate that example, a single beat of a butterfly's wings can cause a typhoon in another part of the world. All complete with very strong facts on how we can unknowingly change the world.

It sends shivers down my spine. I love the complexities and intricacies of the world we live in sometimes. Opens up my eyes and look at things differently.

Tomorrow is the big day. Will blog more about that when it is all over.

No comments: