Friday, March 03, 2006

Nabei. My attempt at cooking myself a broccoli omelette today failed miserably. It looks more like a pathetic veggie scramble. Don't ask me to cook, coz I can't. I really suck at it. At best, it is just edible. And fuck, I still have a ton of dishes to do... which I absolutely hate.

Moving on, met up with Zhenzhu in town yesterday, just doing the usual girlie stuff... shopping, dinner, the works. It's been quite awhile since I have had such girlie activities, so it's a refreshing change. My night ended with me meeting up with Huiling and going for that much-needed run.

Sigh.

So things are going just great, I'm happy enough but somehow, it is just not complete, yet. Still, I can't complain, can I? Silly me...

I have to be patient. The best things come to those who wait.

No comments: