Saturday, May 17, 2008

The author of 'The Padawan's Guide to CAP 385 Charts' cannot describe the current situation more aptly in his introduction. "It was at last time for you to RELAX. That's Perf A comes along and smacks you right between the eyes."

Nabei, I thought the worst was over. How wrong I was. I barely have time to catch my breath, when I am introduced to a whole new world of ANGR, AIC, CAP 385 charts and a multitude of techniques.

It never ends, does it? I really wonder how I am going to absorb this truckload of information in time for my exam next Friday. My head is still reeling from an overwhelming information overload, all that, while I painstaking pore over the endless number of charts, poking a million holes along my plastic strips to mark my points.

I feel like shit. The horrible weather is taking its toll on me and I am falling ill. Viv departed for Perth yesterday morning and I am missing him already, God knows when I can join him.

I can only pray really hard that I get to go on schedule.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Baby its so lonely here without you :( Cant wait to see you here in 13 days! All the best. XOXOXOXO