Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I bumped into a couple of ex-colleagues, on seperate occasions, at the airport today. I was in uniform, very different from the one I used to don. Their reaction, upon seeing me, made me feel very awkward indeed. They had similar reactions, shock and confusion and they both asked me the same question, "What are you doing now?!"

I did not bother to explain myself. This is something that I did not want to tell many people because I want to keep things as low profile as possible. I am however, not surprised that some would react the way they did today.

I can understand, it is just not something people would expect from a girl. On my part, I do not feel like I have to explain my choices.

Fucking tired and cranky now. I hope I can fall into a deep sleep tonight.

No comments: