Friday, May 23, 2008

One asshole has incurred my wrath and I told him off. Those heartless bastards who were making fun of Ah Girl's death like it is the oh-so-funniest thing in the world fucking piss the hell out of me. If they do not feel sad or don't really care, fine, but they had better keep their fucking jokes to themselves or my fist will just end up in their face.

Her death made me appreciate my own dogs so much more. They came charging excitedly towards me the moment I stepped into my house. I hugged and kissed them while they fawned over me, barking away enthusiastically. Whatever ill feelings I had earlier dissipated and were replaced with joy. I have always been too busy before to really spend time with them but things are going to be different now.

Come to think of it, it will not be such a bad thing afterall if I do have to stay back in Singapore longer. Then, I can finally take a break and catch up on my reading, music and people who have made an impact in my life. Partying will be kept to a minimum, it bores me now and it is really a waste of time.

I have been totally neglecting myself and many other things since I started the course. Now that this relentless phase is coming to a close, it will be a welcome break before I start on the next.

Back home now, it is nice to be able to feel sleepy again after many sleepless nights. The sleep deprivation took its toll on me at a very bad time. I hope I can finally sink into the deepest sleep ever in my life.

3 comments:

hoongji said...

Just ignore those heartless morons. They'll get to taste their own medicine for sure someday.

I've tagged your blog; linking from mine. All the best for your perfA and flying in Perth. Winter weather now sure poses interesting challenges. Remember to check out the beautiful rainbows after each rainy day; right in front of the college.

Send my regards to Vivian too when you get over there. He left a msg in my blog half a year ago. Haven't had the chance to congratulate him for making it through.

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the encouragement, you are making me look forward to being there already.

All the best to you too, at whatever stage you are in your journey.

Will definately send your regards to him when I speak to him next.

Unknown said...

Bunch of morons indeed, by the way would you mind pointing out whoever that could be so cold hearted? I might just as well shove them a fist of my own. Nah, just for curiosity's sake.

Anyway hello Vannessa, didn't know you got a nice blog here. Feel free to visit my humble little blog too! :D It seems to me that it could be possible for us to leave for Jandakot together now thanks to some dumbshit reason i don't even want to mention about. Sigh....