Sunday, May 04, 2008

Very sad. I really don't like studying... but then again, who does anyway? I have never studied so hard in my life. Looking back, all the exams I have ever sat for in my life were a breeze compared to this. It is sheer torture just to sit my ass down and force myself to study.

But actually, it is not as bad as I thought it would be. I know, I'm just being a baby.

Since, my darling is out of town, I can only blog and play Mob Wars on Facebook to keep my mind happy. That, and being at home with my family and two noisy dogs.

I have been thinking a lot, I always do. My thoughts keep me awake at night sometimes. I have been reflecting a lot on my past and present. Life is so much simpler now with God in my life. There have been many blessings despite certain circumstances and countless disappointments. The day I met my baby is the day that the pieces of my life all clicked into place.

I believe that it is by divine appointment that I would meet someone like him. He completes me and I cannot ask for more. I absolutely adore him and we have the simple and happy relationship that is just perfect. As we grow older, our emotional baggage get heavier because many find it hard to let go of the past. Most people have been through some failed relationships,cannot make up their minds about what they want or just simply have commitment issues. In any case, things get complicated and someone inadvertently gets hurt.

I abhor whatever is meaningless and complicated when it comes to the affairs of the heart. I have been there and there is nothing but brokenness and emptiness, definitely not something I'd ever want to experience ever again.

My previous job was an occupational hazard, at least for me it is, in the relationship department. It is unfortunately very hard for people to see beyond the uniform and stigma attached to the job and lifestyle. Anyhow, all that is in the past now and I am not one to live in the past. I will embrace the present gladly now and get back to my books.

I am working towards my dream and my darling Viv, is making the same journey. I would not have chosen it any other way.

No comments: