Friday, April 01, 2005

Yet another sleepless night... Kept tossing and turning... Sure it's so damn easy to go running back into his arms, back to my comfort zone... I can choose to pretend that everything is okay. Afterall, he said he wanted me to go back to him... But I know it won't solve our problems and that it'll be that vicious cycle all over again.

It does not make it easier to know that he is hurting, I only hope I am doing the right thing. Only time will tell... All I wanna do now is to curl up inro a ball and hide away from the world. I wish I can cry and let all my emotions out... but I can't because my heart is numb.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Van,
Life's a journey, not a destination.....and it's thru this journey that moulds us into stronger pilgrims.
I kinda empathize with u coz i was once in your situation, in one way or another. I do not know the details but I do believe in listening to my heart.
You hang in there and let time do the healing and unravelling.....
Take care.