Thursday, May 12, 2005

The anti-social tendencies sets in again... hopefully, they'll pass as the day plods along. Lots to do today and tomorrow. Sometimes I wonder if I'm trying to do too much, but it's nice having things to do, better than wallowing at home. Subconciously, I am keeping myself busy so that I don't think too much, good strategy, but very tiring.

Don't feel like saying much today coz all the things I wanna rant about are too personal to say so I'll just leave it at that. Bought 5 pairs of shoes at one go yesterday? Madness? Maybe... Just felt like it, anyway they were very affordable and I got a discount card so it's not a big deal. Maybe I should consider carrying an extra pair of slippers with me wherever I go for back-up. Met my aunties and cousins for dinner at Phoenix Hotel last night. Mother-daughter combos. Good to see them again as it has been quite awhile. Felt detached most of the time, I was in my own world and I had nothing to say, or rather, I just did not feel like talking.

My cousin, Pei Ling said she thought I had a henna tattoo encircling my fingers when she saw the jellyfish sting... it really looks like it hehe:) It is much much better now though...

And I still hate jellyfishes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. was hoppin ard n read thru ur blog. =) saw tat u r a SIA girl so thot of asking, can private dip applied too or it got to be local dip. =) thanks!

Vanessa said...

Hiya,

I am not too sure about private diplomas, coz my diploma's local, but you can always send in your resume, no harm trying:)