Friday, May 27, 2005

Hui Ling and I redeemed ourselves from our sins after an hour long run late last night. At the rate we're going, we're gonna look really good, if only we can stop our crazy binge eating. I can't eat popiah (fresh spring rolls) even though I love it. It makes me super bloated, I was feeling so bad yesterday. Anyhoo, I woke up feeling GREAT this morning!

I even packed up my room a little, I have been procrastinating for months and months and months. My room looks like it has been hit by a tornedo. It is fucking embarrassing ok... I will never let anyone into my room if I can help it. I think I'll do it a bit at a time. I need to get new furniture too. Gonna revamp my room, I'll be happier being a more organized person. I cleared one whole big bag's worth of clothes. Now I don't know what I am going to do with them. Help!

The stupid jellyfish bite is looking slightly better today. The scar is flattening out but it is still very prominent. DIE ALL JELLYFISHES, DIE!!!

Will blog again later, need to go get some more stuff done:)

No comments: