Monday, May 30, 2005

There was a lot of attention on my jellyfish-scarred left hand during the flight... Everyone was asking me what happened... Some thought I got into a fight, some thought I smashed my fist through a glass pane, while some thought I cut myself. Haha:) The inflight supervisor said if the scar was on my face, I'd look like Chucky's bride...DOH!

They expressed disbelief and sympathy when I told them about my ordeal. It was an ordeal OKAY. Hmmmph! The crew couldn't believe that a sweet, young thing like me had to go through so much pain and suffering because of one faceless creature... all because I wanted to try surfing...

Sidetracking a little, I just saw my dog, Miko humping my other dog, Nicky. I have caught her doing that a few times, I should have recorded it down or something. Since when did she become such a horny bitch? Both of them are sterilized. Nicky is like the most steady male dog around... I swear. He was not even the slightest bit seduced by her. In fact, I thought he looked rather bored. hehe;p I say it's weird, men do not behave that way, especially not male dogs.

Anyway, I have been eating non-stop since I woke up this morning in Sydney til now. I had:
- 1 cup of yoghurt fruche
- 6-inch Subway honey oat sandwhich with double meat chicken fillet
- 5 small prawns off the appetizer on board
- 1 chicken breast without the skin
- 3/4 of a Mini Magnum ice-cream
- Tiramisu ice-cream with vanilla dressing
- Coke float with vanilla ice-cream
- Baked cod fish
- Some dates and apricots
- lots and lots of candy
- 3 plain crackers
- 1 Kit Kat bar
- A handful of almonds
- A small portion of fried bee hoon
- A few spoonfuls of yoghurt ice-cream
- Fish soup
- 1 cake made from rice flour

Oh DAMN! I did not realize that I ate THAT much. FIAK!!!. It is freaking scary!:( The funny thing is, the more I eat, the slimmer I get. Maybe I am finally doing something right after all. It must be all the running that I do. This has got to stop! NOW. Will someone please control me?:(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa! Take it easy on the plain crackers!!

Any chance for a picture of your hand? I know you're tired of having attention drawn to it, but I've never seen a jellyfish wound and am a little curious. You don't have to though.

Don't feel guilty at all - if I were in Sydney, I'd be eating lots of delicious things too (just stay away from Vegemite ;) )! I'm so hungry now and there's nothing to eat in the house.

Vanessa said...

I was thinking of putting up a picture actually, I will if I'm not too lazy;p I understand your fascination, a lot of people have never seen it before...

Anonymous said...

you are perfectly normal i tell you,my 2 pals who are also FSS,buddies before the team reshuffle they eat many many times more than you. I had the sanyo cook pot and one of them stuffed her mamasan bag all with food (all food!) and also offloaded some stuff onboard and we had a feast at LHR and we finished everything (yes,soup,rice,pasta,marks & spencer's pre-cooked packs)in one day! and yet we are all bean poles. Life's funny issitn't it??

Vanessa said...

Chendol,

That is so not fair!!! I love to eat and I love eating junk food hehe especially. But since, I am not naturally skinny, I have to work out and watch my diet. Teach myself to like healthy food and all, just to stay slim. But I guess I feel good doing it so it's okay:) Btw, are you crew as well?

Anonymous said...

haha,i'm not crew. anyway,so long as you adapt a positive outlook,you will achieve more in life,be it work or social life. take up a hobby on the road like photography.

recommend you an entertaining blog read from one FSS, elaine73.blogspot.com

enjoy!