Monday, May 09, 2005

I swear I'm on a roll here, I swear. Being sarcastic of course. I can't help but think that the movie Lemony Snickett's A Series of Unfortunate Events is a really apt reflection of my life for the past few days... For easier reading, i'll list them in point form and segment this entry into 2 categories, 'The Pleasant' and 'The Unpleasant'.


The Pleasant:)

- I still look and feel good about myself hehehe:)

- The friends I have around me are just great!;)They are my pillars of strength. Without them I'd have few reasons to smile... (You know who you all are)

- My family, plus the two lil' shits Nicky and Miko, love them all very much and very thankful for them.

- I seem to be getting my momentum back for piano:)

- The Bintan trip was not so bad coz I had great company, the lovely babe, Nicole, what would I do without her hehehe:) If you're reading this babe, love ya gal! *muakz muakz*

- Nicole and I went crazy and we BINGED, totally binged. Ate like pigs gone nuts. The amount we ate would have put most guys to shame hehe:) BUT, managed to remain as I am coz of the workouts I have been doing, heng ar...

- MAIN HIGHLIGHT: I STOOD UP ON THE SURFBOARD!!!!! YEEAAH!!!! A few times at that, HAH;p The exhileration I felt when I managed that was just out of this world! I tried surfing when I was in Bintan. Mind you, I used to hate watersports coz I can't freaking swim to save my life, I hate the sand and saltwater and getting my hair wet. I see a new and expensive hobby looming in the near future:)


The Unpleasant:(


*Wah lau... This is list is rather long.... Here goes....

- Still very worried about the things that have been going on around me. Judy fell and fractured her wrist, just had a successful op and she is still in pain... Poor babe, wish I can do more, really wish I could. My friend is so strong despite going though so much, I must learn from her. In the meantime, I'll pray very hard that she recovers quickly...

- I fucking failed my driving... I know it's common for most people to pass only on their 2nd time but fuck! I was damn unlucky... I wasn't nervous or anything but it was pouring cats and dogs. Guess what? This is the first time I am driving in the rain man, let alone in such a storm... when I go for lessons, it is always so bright and sunny, when I go for my test, it storms. TMD. I believe it affected my performance coz I can't freaking see... The tester happens to be the strictest and most unpleasant of the lot. WAH KAOZ... Damn it! At least I had no immediate failures, just that the points deducted was more than what was required for passing. Oh well... The next test date is in July, so I don't have to wait for too long...

- Everytime, I am on a holiday, I have the monthly torture for ladies, I mean wtf? It just plain sucks... My biological clock is seriously screwed up and so am I.

- I can send out but I cannot receive a single msg when i was in Bintan:(

- The trip was great except for one thing, it was raining most of the time. Yep, raining. There was no sun so we can't tan, we can't go snorkelling and we can't wakeboard coz the sea was too choppy... We stayed in the room and talked most of the time and ate, and ate and ate rubbish. There was no room service nor hot water, DOH.

- We had to spend some time wrestling with the blinds of the window shades coz the shades got jammed and people could look in and see us, credit goes to yours truly, and Nicole fixed the toilet flush when it got disconnected wahahahahhaa;p

- CLASSIC: When Nicole and I finally got to do some surfing and when we were happy and laughing and about to leave the sea, she suddenly exclaimed that she got electrocuted. Then I felt it too... it was so bloody painful, like electricity zapping through your skin. I was in mild shock and the fingers on my left hand were fast becoming swollen. We got attacked by god damn jellyfishes! Jellyfishes! Fucking hell! It was so unexpected and no one warned us. A nice going-home pressie... ironic in many senses... I cried, so weird that I cried when I got stung by a jellyfish when I didn't cry when so much has been going on around me... It's overwhelming... My hand is still swollen anyway, but much better now. it was like red, swollen and had white welts where the tentacles clung to the skin. There was no doctor or pharmacy immediately available or nearby so we took the last ferry back... Poor, poor Vanny and Nicky, we're such babies...

I just found out something that really disappointed me, now I know I am still capable of feeling hurt when I thought my heart is dead. Promises, MY ASS. Don't ever FUCKING promise me ANYTHING, if you can't keep it. Now go fuck your own god damn sorry arse and die.

Really... can things get any worse? I can only wonder...

3 comments:

alhnom said...

*rolls on bed with laughter*

van,this post cracks me up. i knw ur probs n i knw u'd get thru it. hang in there ya? jus like my hand hanging in a hand sling ;/

as for the last bit abt u-know-who, dun waste brain juice over him ya?

muack.

Rheon said...

better luck on your next driving test! looks like bintan did u good :) you have everything going for u now... life can be fuller than u imagine.. meetup soon k?

Vanessa said...

Thanks babes, I know you gals mean well and I will heed all your advice for my own good...

Brenda: I certainly hope I can experience my life to the fullest and yep we must meet up soon!:) Looking forward to it...