Thursday, May 26, 2005

I found out something really shocking today, having very mixed feelings... I was torn between feeling a sense of pity and regret and hate. I hate it when the people I love get hurt but at the same time, I understand the situation and why certain things has to be done. At least I'm not kept in the dark anymore and a clearer picture has emerged.

I can't believe I was actually asleep half the time when I was watching Starwars yesterday night. I hardly EVER fall asleep while watching movies. I was literally fighting a losing battle with my eyelids. Feel very bad about it now:( Ooh, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S Lewis is gonna be realeased sometime this year, it's a movie by the way and I simply can't wait! It rivals Lord of the Rings, I loved reading all the books in The Narnia Chronicles:)

It's another long and busy day for me again today, I barely have enough time to rest... *sigh*

4 comments:

-*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Hey babe, ur back.. So when are u flying off again? I'm working in town 6 til 9 tml. Far east. So give me a ring if ur around the area ya! *Hugz* Cheer up

Anonymous said...

what did the doctor say about your hand?

Anonymous said...

love reading your blog,no fanciful writings,just pure reflections of thoughts and feelings. Extremely heartwarming! keep it going dude,we lurve ya!! :)

Vanessa said...

Tommy: The doctor said the scar should fade in a few months time and that I'll be ok. She gave me steriods to take and cream to apply, it's getting better, thanks for asking:) Oh she got bitten by a jellyfish before too. Die all jellyfishes DIE!!!!!!!!!!!


Chendol: Hi there, glad you enjoy reading about all the nonsense in my daily life hehe:) Thank you for the encouraging words:)