Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Lovely... I have to work tomorrow. I got activated for a Manila night stop!! Ahhhh!:(
The only consolation is that it is short but it won't be sweet, I can tell you that much.

I went for a Pilates session at Amore Fitness today. I was so bored... I didn't feel any buzz from the workout, it was just too slow... I guess the only exercises I enjoy doing is when I get to sweat it out. 45 more sessions to use up in 8 months time, or it'll all go to waste. I don't know what the hell possessed me to sign up for 2 packages. On top of that, I'm also a member with California Fitness. Shit man, a classic case of getting things I do not need. I always end up doing that... :( Actually all I need are a pair of running shoes and it must be Asics, that's about it.

I was just talking to a friend on MSN earlier on. I quote him 'you have been through fires and been baked a bit mature'. Then he says I'm half-baked... wahahahahahhaha! I do agree, I have seriously half-baked ideas in my head sometimes. DOH:) But I thought that quote was quite a classic hehe:)

Tired, did so many things today... I just wanna crash now. Can feel a mood swing looming... See ya.

No comments: