Thursday, May 05, 2005

As it is with me, when I'm really happy one day, the next day, something not so good happens and I'd get upset all over again. Such is my story. I certainly hope it is not some self-fulfilling prophecy...

I'm in a fucking foul mood again today, I'm frustrated, damn worried and I just don't feel like talking. PMS symptoms for 3 weeks now but it has yet to be over. Starting to bloat again, just when I'm about to leave for Bintan with Nicole over the weekend... I have a dreaded feeling however, that I'm gonna get it when I'm there... The same thing happened to me during the trip to Bangkok. What a freaking bummer... Somehow when that happens, the quality of the getaway is affected. Why, why, why, why and why does so many things have to bug me now? All that worrying about the people around me... sometimes I feel it's not fair that i have so much to worry about at this tender young age... but I am not someone who doesn't care coz I am simply not like that. I cannot help it.

I have my practical driving test tmr... if I drive like I usually do, I should pass... Oh God, please don't let me cock this up.

No comments: