Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I am back!!! Oh God, I felt like I have been away for so so long... really missed everyone so much! But I am rewarded with 3 1/2 off days haha! This is the life man:)

I had to work really hard for my money, but I had fun during the layovers. A lot of drama on the flight from Tokyo to Los Angeles, there was a case of air rage and the passenger left the aircraft in handcuffs. Don't think I can elaborate more so I'll leave it at that. Shopping in Los Angeles was ok, but I heard San Francisco is a much better place for shopping. I wanted to buy some stuff from Abercrombie but the place I went to had limited designs so I didn't get anything Ended up buying underwear from Victoria's Secrets hehehe:) I already saw the designs I wanted online and I went there to try.

I spent more in Tokyo, bought something that I never dreamed that I would buy.
I bought the Nintendo DS handheld, in pearl white and at a steal. I don't think Singapore has the pearl white version, only the graphite black and silver. I may be wrong though but anyhoo I still got it cheaper! Tokyo has the Nintendo DS in pink and turqoise but it's like damn fugly heh. I bought one of the games that is only released in Japan, it's called Nintendogs. I fell in love with it when I saw it, so damn freaking cute I swear! It's about the life of a virtual puppy, something like Neopets. So cool! But there is a a huge drawback... everything is in Japanese hehe:) However, I managed to download the English manual yay!

It was a toss up between the Sony PSP and the Nintendo DS, but I bought the NDS in the end because of the games they release. No regrets! Oh and I saw the Sony PS2 in WHITE. My God, how fucking cool is that? It really looks like the Apple ibook. Damn damn nice. I would have bought it BUT it's official release is on 26th May.:( Doesn't matter, I have a new travel companion now;p

Anyway, it is great to be back, I am feeling so happy! Some stuff that has been bothering me has sorted itself out eventually:) Oh and I went for a nice long run with Hui Ling yesterday evening, 1 hour! Feeling great today! I swear exercise has benefits money can't buy. I was totally junking during the trip. Ate all sorts of rubbish and in amounts that you would balk at. I just love soba noodles! I ate all the carbo I usually try to avoid and I didn't put on weight because I exercise. It's back to the stricter diet from today onwards, I've had too many cheat days already hehe:)

Remember the fucking jellyfish? I hope they all die. The bite on my left hand just got worse and it is itching like mad. The scar is getting more prominent and it is actually raised, kinda like a keloid. The same thing happened to Nicole too. Apparently we got bitten by a poisonous one. Gonna see a doctor today. Have I mentioned how much I hate those sneaky creatures? It doesn't even have a face!

Oh well, dread getting my credit card bill heh...

No comments: