Saturday, February 24, 2007

The feeling was simply out of this world!=) Again, I did not want to come back down to earth... Ironically, it was coming back down and 'kissing' the ground that thrilled me so. Because this time, I was guided to do it with my own effort.

It was an exhausting day but extremely fulfilling. My piano practice went well despite my fatigue and I managed to squeeze in a fast 30 min run tonight. I love running so much that I have been maintaining my running sessions on a regular basis.

Just me, my favourite music from my Ipod and my thoughts. The frame of time where I am at my mental peak. The rush of freedom and the feeling of weariness melting away with every step I take.

I have a long day tomorrow but I am looking forward to it. Now, I am all ready to crawl into bed.

No comments: