Saturday, February 03, 2007

What a sight it must have been... I walked both my dogs together this morning. One is black with patches of white and the other, white as snow. And they both have red leashes and harnesses.

My running attire happened to be of the same colour combination, totally unplanned though. We attracted a fair bit of attention... Well, my dogs did, not me. Anyhow, I thought the 3 of us looked quite nice together.

I slept like a baby again last night, I have been quite starved of sleep lately. I have heard that sleep debts can never be repaid though. Well, the pressure in my head is gone but the twinge of pain in my lower back still remains. Mood is quite borderline as well. Nabei lah.

The control I have over my temper these days is quite remarkable. I hate it when people harp over the smallest of things and thus, I was very annoyed today. Coupled with my current moodiness, not good at all. The issue could have escalated into a shouting match and a cold war thereafter. I backed off and the tension diffused after awhile. Self-control makes all the difference... sometimes the damage can be irreversible and then it would be too late for regrets.

A thought struck me again recently... sometimes I would visualize things. Doing the things I love, where I see myself in the future and the kind of person I will become. It is nothing more then flashes of pictures, like those in a slideshow. I would freeze certain images in my mind a little longer and then drift off to sleep.

At this point of time in my life, the images have become a reality now... That, or dreams that are in the process of coming true. Be careful what you feed your mind, a belief can be so strong that it supercedes all circumstances that get in your way by mentally banishing them.

Gotta go now, lots to get done.

No comments: