Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Now that the festive celebrations for the lunar new year are almost over and done with, it is back to the grind for most of us. The Year of the Pig is MY year and yet, it is also one of the quietest ones I have ever had.

I had to pop in and out of the country as I had to do a couple of turnarounds on the eve and the 2nd day of CNY. Again, things did not start off well for me, but there was an unspoken truce yesterday and we made peace. Nothing more was said, but it will not be the last I hear of it.

So it is all good now, and it shall remain that way because I say it will. I have been very happy these days and I have had many things to smile about. Though, it is ironic how my happiness is marred with a looming shadow that lends a dark cast to the whole situation. That, I have decided to disregard and focus on something more worthwhile.

My life has always had some drama that I can do without but I am going to keep it as uncomplicated as possible. My mind will be my absolute focus. Simple, no negative thoughts are going to cloud my mind. No more doubts, fears and anything along those lines. From now on, I will only feed my mind with all the beneficial, harmonious and wonderful thoughts and place utter faith that everything will work out better than I imagine.

Off to Perth again tonight and I am looking forward to it again.

No comments: