Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Life captivates me with its promises and endless possiblities. It is amazing to note how the slightest shifts in circumastances can effect a change upon us. A chance encounter is all it takes to initiate a flow of events that are sometimes beyond our wildest imagination.

Dreams can be fleshed out if we hold that picture and take baby steps towards making it a reality. Whether we choose the beaten path or the road less travelled, make the most out of the journey. In this lifetime, we can never finish learning all its lessons and comprehend its mysteries.

Life is indeed beautiful if we know where to look. The years of my adulthood has been one of revelations, discovery and learning. By ridding myself of the past insecurities and fears, and also be God's grace, I feel like I am really living a life of meaning with all its glorious miracles. The quality of my existence now was once the stuff that my dreams were made of.

And now, it is my reality and I smile at the wonder of it all...=) Definately interesting and in it, an animal magnetism that is definately a force to be reckoned with heh;)

No comments: