Friday, February 02, 2007

I made full use of 2 of my off days, which have been particularly fulfilling. I was like clockwork today, getting good at this time management thingie. However, to say that I feel like shit is an understatement. My head feels like it is being compressed in a pressure cooker the whole day and I wince whenever I have to bend or twist my body because of the sharp pain in my lower back.

Also, I am experiencing the kind of exhaustion that plagues me just before that time of the month. Not to mention, some other symptoms I have to suffer from just prior to the cycle. 2 whole weeks of discomfort and occasional moodiness.

The feeling of being run over by a steamroller is making me want to just crash and bury myself under the blanket but I just had to gripe. I have nothing clever to say tonight though. Oh well, will go and do my other stuff and help my mom fill up 100 over lucky draw coupons. And that is just half of it. My forearm is in spasms just thinking about it...

Oh my God. I am seriously gonna have fun. NOT! Goodnight!

No comments: