Saturday, February 03, 2007

Need to let off some steam... It is getting almost unbearable to be at home these days. I simply cannot talk to her about anything anymore, because she only wants to hear what she wants to hear.

I have to keep holding my tongue for fear of lashing out, and it is becoming quite a feat. Especially when she keeps getting on my case and saying the most upsetting things. My heart clenches with anger and hurt when I hear those things. I question again, should I live my life according to her idea of happiness, or should I go for what I know will truly make me happy?

I have chosen and it is not even at the expense of anybody or anyone. She just does not have the faith in me to make the right decisions for myself. No longer do I feel like a sanctury at home. It is starting to resemble a cage filled with expectations that are not of my own.

All these feelings will pass, I just needed to let them out in writing, but I will deal with it. I will go play the piano now and hopefully, it will all dissipate.

No comments: