Sunday, February 06, 2005

Argh... no time to update, no time for myself, how frustrating is that? There're so many things I wanna get done but I can't coz I have horrible time management skills. Looking forward meeting my baby later on, gonna go work out and then go for dinner and a movie:) It's so rare I get a weekend off and those are the only days that he is free:(

Anyhoo, just a quick update... I love my gal friends! I really do, I love them to bits... I'm so gonna miss them. Jude is like going to Brisbane for sometime and Julz...OMG, she's getting settled down. Did I mention how I'm gonna miss hanging out with the 2 of them?:(

I met up with them on Thursday night, just before I had to report for flight. It was just lovely, just the 3 of us, doing our gal activities, bitching, exchanging pictures with Julz via Bluetooth and poor Judy had to settle for a file transfer via the sucky infra-red. Pui!! Well, I'm the one complaining coz I had to wait like a few mins for 1 picture to be sent. Haha! Sorry babe;p I really forgot about what was bothering me just by being with them. As it is, all good things must come to en end...:( Isn't that real bummer? :( Oooh and we got matching friendship rings! It's so meaningful and we're gonna get them engraved when we meet again:) It sounds so like we're back in our primary school days where we'd exchange friendship bands. It was so nostalgic, it nearly brought tears to my eyes... *sigh*

I am unable to transfer the pics from my phone to the PC, so I'll will link to Judy's link to the pics.
I look like a damn goondu man...Argh... but as always, the other 2 babes look gorgeous;p

Oh and I told myself something, if I don't lose the weight I want, I won't buy any new clothes for myself. I have more than enough anywayz. How's that for motivation?;p Later!

No comments: