Friday, February 25, 2005

I am so proud of myself, my fitness level has improved tremendously... but then again I've always been fit heh;p I've never gotten a silver for my NAPFA tests, only gold:) I can run and run and run and stop only when I get bored. I'm so addicted to the high I get after a good workout, and I'm gonna incorporate it into my daily routine. To feel good is to look good and vice versa.

Embracing the healthy way of living is gonna be one of my goals and subsequently lose all the weight I've put on and more. Speaking of which, I'm shocked at the amount of weight I have put on. It's enough to knock me to my senses, literally... The only thing I'm glad about is I don't look like I put on THAT much weight and I can still fit into my uniform comfortbly, thank God... But still... putting on about 7kg is not funny... so excuse me for being obsessive. I'm very very determined this time and I will update occasionally on my progress:)

I had and asthma attack again, the horrible weather and the dusty air are the triggers... was wheezing when I touched down from flight earlier on. Both my ears were stuck and I couldn't hear anything. I went to see a doctor and he gave me medicine and all... he offered to give me medical leave but I said no. I hope I get well soon, then I can continue my workouts and do the flight to Amsterdam.

Oh, I decided to go ahead and take my piano exam after all, I had lots of encouragement from all my friends and my teacher:) I hope I don't let myself or my teacher down. More and more discipline... My life is just all about discipline ain't it? I just pray the results are worth my efforts... I am gonna cut down on drinking too... I put on weight coz of all that social drinking...

Anyhoo... gonna rest now, nothing much to add at the moment. Just hope I recover, Goodnight peeps!:)

1 comment:

-*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Oh suyin... better take gd care of urself ya... take it easy on wrkouts wor.. hope u feel lots better n gdluck 4 ur exam!! blow e examiner away *i noe u do it* kisses